Wednesday, July 30, 2008

TJ Alumni Concert + Trophy + Recording

All mssbalumni members,


There will be TJ alumni Band concert on 2nd August, tthis coming saturday in VCH! Ticket price at $12!!

playing Count on Monte Cristo, James barnes- Symphony number 4.

Please do go and support! Lin Sheng is conducting too!

Those who need tickets, let me know!!

---

For those who still have yet to receive the recording, please come and find me. It is an unofficial recording though.

OFFICIAL RECORDING will not be out so soon from the organizer.

One thing that I need to inform you all.

FOR FINALS! There will ONLY be VIDEO DVD. (-_-) but for SEMI FINALS we will have both Audio and Video recording.

I'm cheated!! haha about having Pro Audio recording for FINALS!! grr!! Never mind..

We shall record our own professional recording next time.

---

our trophy pic.

---

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR THE BAND DINNER!!!! haha

PS from me: why seoul and sakura tie!!?!?! haha.. seoul garden, I don't feel like cooking leh!!! haha...

fredy chia
maris stella symphonic band alumni
~the legacy continues~

No comments: