Saturday, November 28, 2009

you know what?

the EMCEES murmured some Thai language in which all of us don't understand a single thing!

After one whole chunk of foreign language bombardment, the emcees changed to a language we all understand! FINALLY!!

Can you imagine the whole introduction was in Thai and we just sit there and laughed when they laughed, clapped when they clapped. SO SO SO SO SO Out of place for all of us.

Ok continue the story...

The emcees changed to speak ENGLISH LANGUAGE!!

The first line they said was ...

Congratulations to...

MARIS ALUMNI WIND ENSEMBLE!!

The whole lot of us just jumped up from the chair, cheering and clapping! We did it!! FINALS HERE WE COME!! Oh My Buddha!!! (Our tour guide used that! haha. He is a buddhist just like any other people in Thailand)

Oh yesh and just an add on, we are OFFICIALLY the Top 3 bands of the Thailand International Wind Ensemble Competition. Now the FINALS will determine our placing.

I hoping for the best, everyone in the band too!!

You guys reading this, do pray for us too!!!

I will try to upload the pics when I got my SD card back!!1

Read more as I updated along the way!!

No comments: