Monday, July 31, 2006

Well Done! Mission Accomplished!

Dear members of the MSSBA,

WELL DONE for the concert! Although we didn't sound as great but really well done! I really hope you all did enjoy yourself.

So for now, after going through, Competition, Honor bands concert and our Concert (3 consecutive sundays at VCH!! I think is my personal record too.. 3 consecutive sundays), now Alumni will go for a BREAK! YEAH!! a break! haha... I know everyone very tired now... me too..

BUT BUT BUT BUT!!!! There will be a BBQ session this SATURDAY hor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will inform you all about the timing at later dates.

---

OK! Now, Thank you very much for all the cooperation you all had given me during this period of time. I am very grateful for that.

So end everything nicely...

I want to say a BIG thank you too all of you in alumni band...

Lin Sheng, Mr Chiang, Haryl, Hao Siang, Andrew, Jin Yan, Raphael, Kenneth, Wee Chong, Stanley, Derek, Simeon, Ren Xian, Albert, Chang Jun, Douglas, Justin Mark, Aloysius, Yu Huai, Jason Ng, Bao Wen, Ben Yap, Chan Lun, Zhen Cheng, Wai Hoe, Zhao Duan, Edmund, Cleon, Ryan, Clement, Hong Chow, Andrew Chua, Yeong Chee, Pee Wee, Aaron, Bernard, Alrick, Justin yap, Yao Feng, Dick, Charles, Ken, Xing Hao, Zhenhui, Chongmin, Wai Yip, Sean, Garrett, Matthew, Jeremy, Frankie, Rasull, Hong Yi, Wai Hong, Zhen Qiang, Aaron, Ian, Eng Seng, Alan, Yunus, Khairul, Shaune and... ...

(if I miss out anybody, I am sorry, not purposely de.. really...)

Without you all, the mssba members, I don't think this Alumni Band can survive till NOW...

2 years ago, when we are nothing... not a single person knows who and what are Maris Stella Symphonic Band Alumni...

1 year ago, we finally make parts of the world (or a small percentage of Singapore) know who and what is Maris Stella Symphonic Band Alumni.

This year, we finally let the whole Singapore knows who and what is Maris Stella Symphonic Band Alumni.

2 years = 1 International Gold (WMC)
1 Singapore National Gold (NBC) + TOP BAND

I am very proud of these achievements.

thank you guys! Thank you Mr Chiang!

and of course~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Lin Sheng!! Our Most PERFECT AND BEST CONDUCTOR!

-------

Thank you very much!

I am proud to be part of MSSBA and the President of MSSBA for these 2 years..

thank you! Beside thank you I got nothing to say le... really only thank you!

New President will confirm be 100x better than me! hoho...

Let the LEGACY continues!


The Legacy of mssba!



--------

Fredy Chia
President (2004 -2006)
Maris Stella Symphonic Band Alumni

No comments: