Saturday, August 20, 2005

a wonderful memory...

hmmm. exactly one month after we left for amsterdam.
how's everyone?
fine, i presume. haha...
let me tell u all something...
well, it was yesterday...
my class suddenly decided to go airport to eat dinenr + celebrate someone's bdae.
well, as i had a meeting, i went later on my own.
after i left VJ, i waited "patiently" for 36 as i didnt wan to be v late.
well, e bus took 30 mins to come.
screw tat driver.
when i was approaching e airport...
listening to Diana DeGarmo's Dreams on my mp3,
thoughts came flying back.

i remembered how we had dinner at popeye (yest too) a month ago b4 going off...

i could see our check in row.

row 13.

yest, e flight was KL838, e exact one we took from singapore to amsterdam.

den after dinner, we went to viewing mall.

right in front of me...

e fugly but really nice KL838...

stared hard @ it for 10 mins.

could almost recognise my seat...

u noe??

ARHX!!! i cant stand it.

WE MUST GO OVERSEAS AGAIN TOGETHER!!!!!

humphx.

tats all for my whining.
haha... hopefully everone is catching up with their work...
hope to see everyone soon!

~benyap...

No comments: